Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Festivities

One of Jonathan and my favorite season is fall (with spring being a close tie) and now having Eliza for the fall has made it even sweeter. Here are some pics from our October/November...
beautiful fall leaves

Eliza's first fall :)

um, do you want to see my muscles?

Oh yes. We did it. Dressed our child up in a ridiculous costume. Ok, lets be honest, I found this outfit in a box of hand me downs (thanks Stacey) and put it on her three days after Halloween because we're lame parents and didn't even think of dressing our child up till after the fact but... we took pictures anyways. :)
sweetest little fairy ever

"Mom, I'm excited about Thanksgiving food already"


3 comments:

  1. WHat a cutie! I know you are having so much fun with her. Cant wait to see her (and you and Jonathan) in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so loved it but you need to send me the originals!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...these pictures are GREAT! The first picture of her with the pumpkin is SUPER sweet :)

    ReplyDelete