Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday Festivities

November is birthday month for Jonathan and my brother, Sam. Last Sunday we got together and had a birthday celebration with my family(Luke and Steph we wish you could have been there). It was also the first family birthday that Eliza has been a part of. It was so sweet to celebrate Jonathan and Sam with family.

Nothing like eating lunch on the counter.

Eliza loves her Aunt McCall (especially when she feeds her good food :)).

boys

I love this man so much and cannot believe I get to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man.
Stunning Ruth with quite the diva pose ;)


Birthday boys. McCall made an amazing carrot cake. So moist. I could go for another piece right now.
Sam hasn't had a birthday in the states in years so it was extra special to be able to celebrate with him in person this year.
"Guys, why are you all singing?"
Family :)

just chilling with the birthday boys

Traditionally we take a kid shot on the couch for every birthday. Eliza joined for the first time... and failed miserably. I think she's plum worn out from all the birthday festivities. Oh well. We'll try better next birthday...
I love you Sam and Jonathan.

2 comments:

  1. You and Jonathan are SO photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy!! Love my extended family...wish we lived closer so we could join you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete