Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Family Walk

A staple tradition in my house growing up was family walks. I'm going to be honest; I wasn't always a fan. In fact I think years 10-16 were spent griping every time I put on my tennis shoes for a walk. But alas, now, all grown up, I love them. I guess Mom and Dad might have been right all along... in continuing with the tradition we took a family walk to burn off some amazing Christmas food. My sweet, amazing, selfless (I could go on) husband stayed in with Eliza while she napped so I could walk.

On the walk I just happened to bring my camera... ;)

Ruth is thinking "I can't believe she's taking pictures. We're just walking".

"newlyweds" Sam and McCall

Luke and Steph had just flown in from Taiwan last night... not sure how they have this much energy with jet lag.
Mom and Dad with the soon to be married couple.

love this
Luke and Steph get married on Jan 28th! woo hoo
sweet
sisters :)
brothers (who are looking rather like woodsmen in their flannel)

Mom with her girls!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! We do this sometimes, but it makes me want to continue it as a tradition.

    ReplyDelete