Monday, May 21, 2012

Grandpa and Grandma Dubbelman

This blog post is a bit delayed but in April my Grandma and Grandpa came to visit from NJ. It was so good to see them and have them spend time with us and Eliza. :) Oh how I wish we lived closer to them so we could see them more often! Here are some pictures from our time together...

My sweet grandparents who are in such great health for their age! Jonathan and I are definately taking notes from them! 

 Grandpa and Eliza. 

Eliza rocking with Grandma :) 

Grandma let her sit on her lap and eat her snack.  Don't get used to it Eliza!

Are you noticing in all these pictures Eliza is being held? hmm... Dad reading with Eliza (or really I think Eliza is reading to him). She loves books!  She also loves her grandpa very much. 

Hilariously enough, we matched (not on purpose)! When my sisters, Ruth and McCall, came over we asked why they didn't think to wear stripes too. :) 

Aunt Ruth with Eliza. :) 


We had a great family meal together with my parents, grandparents, Ruth, and Sam and McCall to celebrate my birthday (we missed you Luke and Steph). I think Eliza thought everyone was singing to her and she was definitely mesmerized by the candle. 


All in all, it was a really sweet time with my Grandma and Grandpa and I'm already looking forward to seeing them again!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love your hair...just thought you should know. And Eliza is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete