Thursday, July 5, 2012

15 months

Well at 15 months Eliza is officially walking everywhere. It's rare to see her crawl and boy is she taking full advantage of her newfound freedom.  Most days I think I'm seeing 15 months worth of physical energy finally escape from her body. :) With all of her newfound independence it's hard to get a good picture of her.  It dawned on me this morning that her high chair would be a perfect photo op because she's contained! :) Grabbing my camera I caught her at snack time (string cheese. I know. Don't be to impressed :)) and here is what I imagine Eliza was thinking during my little photo shoot....


"Um hi Mom, what in the world are you doing?" 

 *sigh* "Seriously, I thought we talked about no paparazzi while eating? It makes me look bad!"

 "Well alright, just a couple pictures. Hold on, let me take a swig of milk before I perform"

 "ugh um um (clears throat) Hello world! Good to see you."

 "Oh, you want some entertainment? Well here, let me take off my bow for you!"

 "Tada!!! I know. It's amazing."

 "Also, I can eat sideways". Like to see you try that. 

 (uh oh. Caught on camera touching the outlets! This is a big "no, no".)
"Oh, didn't know you were still there, Mom. oops" 

"Here, pretend I was actually just doing this instead" :) 


haha I love you Eliza and am LOVING watching your personality come out as you explore the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment