Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Visitors

This past weekend we had Mimi, Aunt Julianne and Kalla came to visit. We love any time they come up and this weekend was no exception. What a blessed girl Eliza is to have such quality women love on and pour into her. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Jonathan's mom and sister (aka- Mimi and Aunt Julianne) :). I love these women.

The visit was initially prompted by Julianne's friend, Kalla, getting tickets to the Clemson/UNC game.

Chicken Nugget all dressed up and waiting for her Mimi. (please note the look on her face- she has started doing this scrunched up nose look that seems to say "I'm slightly amused and disapproving all at the same time")

Eliza playing with Aunt Julianne. I'm smitten by her.

Reading books with Mimi. (we love books)

Oh and lest I forget to mention the star of the weekend, Mimi's dog, Lilly. Eliza is obsessed with Lilly and honestly spent the majority of the weekend crawling after her. Poor Lilly.

Fitting picture. Everyone loving on Eliza and Eliza mesmerized by the dog.


Both Eliza and Lilly got their workout this weekend as Eliza was forever trying to get a hold of Lilly and Lilly was really good at escaping.

"Why can't I catch the doggy?" (note the red knees from crawling everywhere)

We love Aunt Julianne!

It's a tradition to eat breakfast at Elmo's whenever Susan and Julianne come to town.

Here is all of us at Elmo's. And yes I know we all look exhausted. That's what comes from good times and a early morning breakfast due to Eliza's schedule.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah....you HAVE to get my grand niece a DOG!!! Poor girl is being deprived at such a young age. (I know what I am bringing her next time I come down)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete